1. Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) Operational level Course
2. This course is open to seafarers/aspirants requiring VOC knowledge to work onboard ships, offshore with safety.
3. Total course fees: Rs 4000/-
4.The course fee payment to be done on the date of commencement of the course at the institute by means of cash / cheque / DD / any online mode (by card, net banking etc).
5. Course starts every week: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
6. Course Timings: 09:00 am to 05.00 pm
7. Lunch is provided free / complimentary during course days.
8. We arrange for Accommodation stay for candidates who are doing course with us as following rates: (Charges Inclusive of all taxes)
Dormitory type stay:
Non A/c Four sharing: Rs 300/day (Four persons can share for Rs 300/ each),
Non A/c twin sharing: Rs 500/day (Two persons can share for Rs 500/ each),
Non A/C single room(with attached bathroom): Rs 1000/day,
For accommodation, support, route and guidance, candidate can call and seek guidance with dedicated person incharge mob number +91-9655221178
R.S.No.256/c,Vanur,Poothurai , Manaveli road,
Landmark:Near Pondicherry Maritime Academy-Pondicherry.
9. Following xerox copies (NO NEED TO BRING ORIGINALS) to be brought along when coming for course: Passport copies, INDOS copy (if available), COC copies (if available), CDC copies (if available) and02 coloured Passport size photos, (It should be in formal dress code with light background. Photo with T-shirt not allowed. Photo in uniform with peak cap or Epaulette to be avoided).
10. This course is fully theoretical/theory based, hence doesn't includes any physical exercises training.
NO. 236/1 & 262/1,
VANUR, POOTHURAI-MANAVELI ROAD, PUDUCHERRY, TAMILNADU - 605 111 , India.
( 24 x 7 Dedicated Helpline )